Fireplaces & Chimneys
One of Central Nebraska’s only Fireplace maintenance and repair businesses, we take pride in the work we provide our customers. Book ahead with us to ensure your services are taken care of as we are very busy during the winter and summer months.
CERTIFIED To Industry Standards
At Alan L. Witte Sales & Services, we prioritize your safety and satisfaction above all else. We are committed to delivering top-tier fireplace maintenance and service repair solutions. Whether you’re dealing with a cherished old fireplace or embracing the technology of a new installation, you can trust us to provide expert care that meets the highest standards.
- Reconditioning fireplaces
- Health and safety inspections
- Fuel system maintenance
- Fueling transitions
- Smoke and blow-back maintenance
- Anti-downdraft cowling
- All repairs and replacement parts
Looking for a low-maintenance upgrade to your traditional fireplace? we can sell and install vented and vent-free, gas and electric log inserts for your fireplace remodel.
- Insert Wood Burners
- Pellet Fireplaces
- Gas Fireplaces
- Outdoor Cooking Fires
Repairs & Parts
- We have all parts for pellet fireplaces available
- Repairs & Maintenance
Proudly Sell and Install
St. Croix Corn & Pellet Stoves
We proudly work with St. Croix Corn & Pellet Stoves to supply you with one of the stop stove manufacturers. These stoves are energy efficient, easy to maintain, and will supply your home with the comfort of warm heat during the long winter months.
- Cost-effective fuel source
- East to use
- Excellent performance: efficiency of a pellet stove can exceed 90% compared to your standard wood fireplace which is only 40% – 50% efficient
- Forced ventilation means no need for a traditional chimney
- Environmentally Sustainable: pellets are made from sawdust from the wood processing industry (furniture, pallets, lumber, etc.)